1. Get fitted for the right shoes.
2. Change up your running route to keep things interesting and challenging.
3. Find an app that helps keep you going.
4. Try working on negative splits, where you finish the second half of your run faster than the first half.
5. Find a running buddy to keep you motivated.
6. Fuel your training with healthy carbs.
7. Curate fresh running playlists to keep you motivated.
8. Run for time instead of distance.
9. Incorporate interval training—and find yourself a support system, especially when you’re facing a tough challenge.
10. Sign up for a race to challenge yourself