- Note: To be completed by the valid claimant
- Note: To be completed by the last attended doctor/physician for a death that took place.
Original or certified true copy of Death certificate
- Note: Issued by the local authorities (Commune/Sangkat) or Cambodian embassy abroad (if the case is overseas).
Original contract provision or declaration of lost policy contract
- Not applicable for e-Contract.
Evidence of medical treatment and diagnosis documents
- Note: All medical treatment documents such as Doctor certificate, histopathology report, and all laboratory results.
Proof of identity documents of Life insured and beneficiary(ies) or the person(s) claiming the benefits
- Copies of ID/Passport with fresh-ink signature.
Proof of the claimant’s relationship to the deceased
- Proof of relationship to the deceased such as family book, residential book, birth/wedding certificate.
- Note: Will not require if it is provided previously.
Unnatural death or death occurred overseas
- Competent police/authorities report (if the death caused by accident).
- Newspaper clipping (if any).
- Autopsy & coroner report (if the death resulted by suicide or homicide or any specific unnatural cause of death).
- Certified true copy of burial/cremation documents (if the death occurred overseas).