1. Medical Discharge Summary/Letter
- Issued by Hospital to confirm that the Life Insured was hospitalized for a period and indicated the Life Insured’s Diagnosis.
- This document requires hospital/clinic official stamp and signature of the Attended Physician
2. Hospital Receipt/Invoice
- Hospital billing which charge for all service including room and board, ICU service…etc.
Evidence of medical treatment and diagnosis documents
- Note: All medical treatment documents such as Doctor certificate, histopathology report, and all laboratory results.