We are following the latest developments of the recent community outbreak of Covid-19 in Cambodia very closely, making sure we take all necessary measures to ensure our continued commitment in serving our customers especially during this challenging period. During this lockdown period in Phnom Penh, Takhmao and partially in Siem Reap, we are going to do our best to provide the financial protection solutions to Cambodian families and continue to serve all our customer’s needs following the new safety measures in accordance with the notices from the government.
Please be informed of the followings:
- For customers who are tested positive for COVID-19: Please notify your insurance advisor or insurance specialist or call directly to the company via our toll-free at 1800 211 211. Our team will assess and process your claim as per communicated in the special COVID-19 coverage (www.manulife.com.kh/en/offers/covid-19-coverage.html)
- For customers who file claim: you can file claim via e-claim (https://eclaim.manulife.com.kh) for Manulife MediCash, or/and call directly to our toll-free at 1800 211 211 for any other claims. You can learn more about claim process and documentations by visiting: www.manulife.com.kh/en/services/claim.html
- For purchasing a new life insurance policy, customers can access to our free consultation via Manulife Cambodia’s Facebook messenger or call directly to our toll-free at 1800 211 211. Our team will assist you throughout the process.
- For premium payment, you can pay your premium through mobile app of our bank partners at your convenience. To learn more, please visit: www.manulife.com.kh/en/services/make-a-payment.html
- For any other questions or concerns about your policy, please directly call to our customer service toll-free at 1800 211 211 or send message to Manulife Cambodia’s Facebook messenger. Our team is ready to serve you.
At Manulife, we are committed to help build a healthier and better financial future for Cambodian families. We are going to do our best to support and serve you during this difficult time and we continue to practice all the safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees and our community. Please take care of your health, continue your hygiene routine, practice the safety measures and stay home. We wish you and all Cambodian families good health and safe from Covid-19.